These dyes and Weavers Stains are for Reed. They are NOT used for cane.
Click here for more information on when and how to use Weavers Stain.
Re: Your Can of Weavers Stain
- The shelf life for Weavers Stain is approximately 2 to 3 years.
- Be sure to turn your can upside down and press the nozzle for about 2 seconds so that the propellant will clean the nozzle.
- If the nozzle clogs, remove the nozzle and soak in mineral spirits for 15 minutes. Then rinse with water and place back on the can.
- Colors may vary from the images online due to computer monitor variables.
- All dyes and stains are sold in good faith. We will not be held liable for results. Claims and complaints should be made to the manufacturer.
Weavers Stain is an aerosol product and by law, it must be shipped UPS Ground.